Resources are limited. Most organizations are overwhelmed with day-to-day operation of their networks. With shrinking staff and budget, many are unable to adjust strategy even as technology evolves.
The normal process of business causes your network to constantly transform. Do you have a clear assessment of this impact? Do you understand the resultant changes on your network from technologies such as virtualization, proliferation of mobile devices, increased volumes of data to manage and backup, voice, video and other bandwidth hungry technologies?
If you’re able to answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from Clearpath’s Network Assessment Services:
- Have you recently had a change in network staff?
- Are you planning to deploy a new production application in your enterprise?
- Have you virtualized your server infrastructure, but not your network?
- Is your network equipment aging and unable to support future needs?
- Are you preparing to virtualize Tier 1 applications and need to ensure maximum performance?
- Are you preparing to undertake a desktop virtualization initiative?
- Do you have a strategy for your network?
Our network assessment services will help you identify problems before they impact your users and applications. Our methodology uses five primary phases and includes the following:
- Current State Evaluation
- Gap Analysis
- Configuration Audit
- Capacity Planning
- Roadmap and Recommendations
Fill out the form on the right to schedule a free network assessment today!
Clearpath Solutions Group is a cloud and IT infrastructure solutions provider that specializes in the architecture, implementation, security and support of enterprise IT environments, including public, private and hybrid clouds. We help you store, protect and manage your organization’s most valuable asset -- information -- while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business, whether in the cloud, in your data center or in one of ours. We offer IT Security solutions to protect your data and securely monitor your organization’s most critical technology assets. Our background in data center and virtualization technology and our partnerships with clear industry leaders such as AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and Dell EMC allows us to take a holistic approach to your enterprise technology needs.