Clearpath’s professional services and licensing teams can help you make the most of your Microsoft investment. We offer a variety of services including current environment Health Checks, Azure Cloud Migrations, 0365 Migrations, Cloud Licensing Support and On-Premises Support.
Microsoft Health Checks
Health Checks are essential for the security, preparedness, and overall success of your business – this has become even more important as BYOD and remote work has increased. When you schedule a Health Check with Clearpath you’re ensuring your Microsoft Environment is free from vulnerabilities and you are implementing top of industry best practices. We offer the following Health Checks for Microsoft Products.
- The backbone of the Microsoft on-premises stack, Active Directory health depends on technical, organizational, and process factors.
- Components of a Clearpath Active Directory Health Check are:
- Domain Controller configuration & security
- Sites & Services
- Group Policy
- Access & Identity Management
- Ensuring Active Directory is in working order is a proactive step that can save costs and reduce risk. Our assessment will provide you with a report on what is currently enabled and needs to be disabled, a full health audit, and recommendations for further securing Active Directory based on your unique environment.
- Downtime of the Exchange environment can impact your bottom line. By working with Clearpath to detect the causes, not the symptoms, of errors within Exchange, you can take a proactive approach to monitoring while enhancing performance.
- A full picture is vital so an Exchange Health Check would be in addition to the Active Directory check. It is also a prerequisite for Exchange Online migrations from on-premises.
- Components of a Clearpath Exchange Health Check are:
- Client Access Methods
- Mailbox Distribution
- Recipient Reports
- Size Reports
- DAG Health
- Mail Routing
- Load Balancing
- ActiveSync Policies
- Investing in Microsoft Azure increases productivity and enhances flexibility, however, this adoption can result in challenges with configuration, governance, performance, and security. For this reason, we recommend a Health Check to increase visibility and control of your cloud-based infrastructure.
- Components of a Clearpath Azure Health Check are:
- Azure AD
- Conditional Access Policies
- Azure Policy
- Azure Virtual Networking
- Azure Subscriptions
- Azure Cost Management
- Azure Blueprints
- Azure IAM
- Azure AD
- A Clearpath Azure Health Check will give you a better understanding of resource utilization and the behaviors of your most critical applications.
- Digital Collaboration has become integral to business continuity. The Clearpath team will provide a roadmap to improve security, reduce costs, enhance device management, and strengthen automation.
- Components of a Clearpath Microsoft 365 Health Check are:
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- EMS components evaluated:
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Information Protection
- Windows Defender
- Cloud App Security
- Our Health Check always includes an Active Directory audit and will also ensure that you are maximizing your Microsoft license.
- An audit of the System Center Configuration Manager will assess architecture, configuration, and installation issues that can directly impact server, client, and network health if they are not addressed.
- Components of a Clearpath Microsoft 365 Health Check are:
- Configuration Manager
- Operations Manager
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Data Protection Manager
- The Systems Center Health Check is a pre-requisite to SCCM to Intune migrations.
Azure Cloud Migrations
Clearpath’s team of experts can help you navigate Microsoft Azure’s ever-expanding set of cloud services We specialize in both Microsoft’s public cloud offering Azure and Microsoft’s hybrid cloud offering Azure ARC. IT leaders are under increasing pressure to transform from cost centers into strategic service providers and business enablers for their organizations. If you are ready to modernize your data center, we’ve got you covered.
- Make the transition from legacy Virtual Machines that have administrative overhead to PaaS services or Containers — we develop a map of what this looks like for you and help you understand the workloads you have that can move into PaaS services or Containers.
- Develop standards and governance around your cloud computing — We do this by deploying Azure policy or developing your organizations cloud policy and stance to help transition from a data center first model to a cloud first model. Our team is equipped to help you understand the delineators between SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and on-prem from an organizational and policy standpoint to create a decision model for when to be on-prem or in the cloud.
Through Azure cloud capabilities, IT departments can scale efficiently, provision resources based on changing demands, and utilize the power of data and insights to build with greater efficiency and be more responsive to change with a trusted cloud designed for you.
Migrating to Office 365 from an on-premises IT environment reduces costs, keeps your business agile, enhances organizational communication and productivity, and streamlines IT operations. However, moving any organization to O365 is a multi-phased project that requires expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support. Clearpath can help your organzationove toO365 securely, seamlessly, on time, and on budget.
Migrating to O365 with Clearpath will help your organization:
- Consolidate all email and scheduling into a single secure solution
- Reduce security risk from unpatched servers
- Provide O365 anywhere to all your employees giving them access to email, calendars, collaboration and information from anywhere in the world
- Maintain the security and compliance of your data, users, devices and environment with EMS
For IT leaders in charge of managing the licensing for a selection of Microsoft products or everything across your network, the choices available can be overwhelming and your decisions can have a large effect on costs. Clearpath enables you to understand:
- How Microsoft products are installed and deployed across your network
- Which users use the software and who has a license but doesn’t use a given product
- How a change in your environment will effect your license
- If you are fully utilizing the benefits you've already licensed
Allowing you a clear picture for every operating system in use. Our cloud licensing model provides information for Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Microsoft 365.
On-Premises Microsoft Support
Clearpath can help you minimize risk and downtime and reduce costs in your On-Premises Microsoft Environment. We provide direct assistance with strategy, deployment, health checks, and on-going support services:
- Current operation assessments to help streamline processes, including security checks, licensing optimization and resource allocation
- Hands-on training and knowledge transfer to help increase IT staff expertise and improve alignment
- Access to multiple local experts with extensive knowledge of Microsoft products