Clearpath Solutions Group has achieved and maintained Gold Partner status with Cisco, which purchased Duo in 2018. This partner-level expertise includes the Duo Security product suite. This means that our sales representatives, solution engineers, and consulting services team are specialized in enterprise networking, security, collaboration, data center virtualization, and service provider technology.
Clearpath takes a consultative approach that allows us to work side by side through your entire project – from assessment, to strategy, to design – to ensure a seamless implementation tailored to your specific needs.
Duo Multi-Factor Authentication
Strong user access security with MFA is the first step in the zero trust journey. With Duo MFA, there’s no easier way to use multi-factor authentication. Designed for the modern workforce and backed by a zero trust philosophy, Duo is Cisco's user-friendly, scalable access security platform that keeps your business ahead of ever-changing security threats.
Modern, Effective Multi-Factor Authentication
- Duo MFA protects your applications by using a second source of validation to verify user identity before granting access. Duo is engineered to provide a simple, streamlined login experience for every user and application, and as a cloud-based solution, it integrates easily with your existing technology.
User-Friendly, Super-Secure Authentication
- Thanks to Duo’s fast and easy set up, along with its multiple authentication methods that allow you to choose what best fits into your workflow, adding MFA into your security stack isn’t disruptive.
Remarkably Scalable MFA Technology
- Because Duo functions like a gateway for your existing and future IT infrastructure, it’s the perfect solution for growing businesses of any size. Set up new users and support new devices at any time and protect new applications almost instantly — without impacting legacy technology.
Duo allows you to create security policies for every situation based on role, device, location, and many other contextual factors.
Security at the Flip of a Switch
- With Duo, you can set up detailed policies in minutes via an intuitive administrator dashboard and manage rules globally or for specific applications or user groups.
Verify Trusted Users
- Detect user location, device, role, and more at every login, set security policies based on these attributes, check for anomalous access, and continuously monitor policy efficacy — all without interrupting your users' daily workflows.
Secure Access Based on Device Trust
- Apply security policy across every device — managed or unmanaged. Protect against potentially compromised or risky devices accessing your applications and data by defining permissions based on OS and individual device settings, and automatically notify (or even block) users when their software is out of date.
Implement Policies by Application
- Duo's application-specific controls make it easy to onboard contract employees, change access permissions, protect high-value information with stringent security policies, and more.
To regain trust of your endpoints, Duo Beyond allows you to identify corporate vs. personal devices, block untrusted devices, and give your users secure access to internal applications, seamlessly.
See and Monitor Every Endpoint
Your Device Insight dashboard shows a full inventory of both corporate-owned and personal endpoints (desktops, laptops, mobile devices), tracks key device attributes, and allows you to enforce access control policies accordingly.
Duo Trust Monitor lets you continually monitor authentication activity from all devices so that you can easily spot anomalous user behavior.
Secure Devices Without an MDM
Easily identify all managed and unmanaged devices that access your environment by integrating with your existing Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools.
The managed device gets marked with a Duo identifier in order to establish it as ‘trusted’, giving you a comprehensive insight into all end-user devices without an MDM.
Ensure Devices Meet Security Requirements
If your organization’s policy requires 3rd-party endpoint agents to be installed on users’ devices, Duo’s new Device Health application, available with Duo Beyond Edition, can ensure these agents are in place before allowing access to your sensitive applications.
- Trust Your Users – Protect your users against credential theft attacks by adding an extra layer of security to your users’ logins with Duo’s cloud-based two-factor authentication solution.
- Usable, Hardware-Free Security – Duo provides an easy-to-use, secure mobile authentication app for quick, push notification-based approval to verify your user’s identity. Or, use a variety of supported authentication methods to fit every user’s unique needs.
- Protect Every Application – with Duo Free, you can integrate two-factor authentication with your federated cloud and on-premises application logins to protect data no matter where it lives. Protect as many applications as you need, at no additional cost for new integrations.