The world has quickly had to adapt to remote work as the new normal, but this rapid change has let organizations’ data out of the datacenter and into the wild. Join Clearpath and Veeam for our upcoming “Data in the Wild” webinar on Wednesday, April 29th at 3 PM. This webinar will cover:
- Backing up Windows in remote environments, both free and licensed models
- Microsoft 0365 and the shared responsibility model related to data management
As a thanks for joining the webinar, Clearpath and Veeam will be making a $5 donation to local charities for every attendee. Donations will go to the following Mid-Atlantic charities and initiatives:
- Capital Area Food Bank – For every $1 donated, Capital Area Food Bank provides 2.5 meals to people in need.
- Victory Masks – An initiative set up by local retailer, Something Vintage, to sew and supply masks to local hospitals. 100% of donations go towards making masks.
- Mobile Hope – Based in Northern VA and provides meals to kids who relied on school meals.
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Location: Virtual webinar