Achieving Premier Partner status with Cohesity empowers us to deliver valuable solutions and services that are tailored to you. We work with Cohesity to modernize organizations' data management with intelligent backup systems — on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge — that enable companies to do so much more with their data. You can manage a host of data infrastructure workloads spanning archiving, file shares and object stores, dev/test, and analytics all from the same data management platform using one user interface.
Simplified data protection, spanning data centers, the edge, and cloud. Rapid, predictable recovery. Robust ransomware prevention, detection, and recovery. All in a modern solution — self-managed or as a service.
Cohesity DataProtect Delivered as a Service
Experience the freedom of backup as a service.
- Sets up in minutes
- Secure and optimized data transfer
- Eliminate on-prem hardware requirements
- Convert to OpEx only with SaaS
Software-defined file and object services with next-level intelligence, scalability, and efficiency. The industry’s first software-defined, data-centric, multiprotocol file and object solution for the enterprise. SmartFiles is part of the Cohesity Helios data platform and goes beyond traditional scale-out NAS in terms of manageability, scale, storage efficiency, integrated applications, cybersecurity, and multi-tiered data management. Cohesity SmartFiles delivers:
- Freedom of choice – being software-defined allows customers to match capacity, performance, and cost with workload requirements.
- Broad compatibility – whether you have a mixed OS environment or hybrid cloud environment.
- Stress-free operation – machine learning driven data management acts as a hidden smart assistant to remove complexity and save time.
- Integrated apps – integrate an entire NAS ecosystem on a single platform.
SiteContinuity is a business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) service from Cohesity that enables continuous replication and automates failover and failback orchestration, driven by a unified policy engine within a fully secure environment. Like DataProtect and SmartFiles, it can be operated within the unified policy framework and managed within Helios, giving business resilience engineers the ability to use a single platform to protect and recover multiple tiers of their applications.
- Eliminate DR silo and simplify operations
- Near 0-downtime for SLA achievement
- Lower TCO with Opex and data efficiencies