As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, Clearpath has met the requirements for attaining the broadestrange of expertise across multiple technologies by achieving Cisco advanced specializations in the five following areas:
|Enterprise Network Architecture||Hyperconverged Infrastructure|
|Collaboration Architecture||Security Architecture|
|Cisco Smartnet Renewals|
In addition, Clearpath has integrated Cisco Hybrid IT, the resale of cloud and managed services, into its offerings and has met rigorous standards set forth by Cisco in networking competency, service, support and customer satisfaction.
Clearpath offers professional services that range from IT architecture design, to implementation, integration, training, and relocation services. We design effective solutions that will optimize your systems and lower your total cost of ownership.
Clearpath Professional Services
Clearpath offers technical project management, consulting, and implementation services through project lifecycle.
Cisco Enterprise Networking
Cisco Nexus Series
Cisco switching provides the scale, intelligence, simplicity, and security essential to accelerate business initiatives and protect investments. They offer a variety of benefits, including the following:
- Resiliency – High-availability features help ensure nonstop connectivity and business continuity. In-service software upgrades virtually eliminate downtime for updates, while the virtual switching system (VSS) enables two active switches to appear as one, with a single point of management.
- Consistent Experience with Full-Stack Automation and Security – Only Cisco extends consistent network services – for security, video, wireless, network management, and more – from the user edge through campus distribution, core, and the data center.
- Application Visibility with Real Time Analytics and Deep Telmetry – Cisco Flexible NetFlow technology helps enable customers to view traffic flows granularly to the application level. Greater control over flow data helps speed responses to mitigate attacks, adjust bandwidth provisioning, and enable continuous monitoring.
- Simplified Operations with Advanced Centralized Management– Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations brings together a set of technologies and Cisco IOS Software features to simplify network planning, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting, lowering IT operating costs and TCO.
Cisco Cloud Managed Meraki
Cisco Meraki products are built from the ground up for cloud management, and come out of the box with centralized management, layer 7 device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much, much more. Cisco Meraki deploys quickly and easily, without training or proprietary command line interfaces.
- Manage your IT infrastructure from a single dashboard
- Control users, applications, and devices
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Secure (PCI and HIPAA-compliant) cloud infrastructure
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments
Meraki Wireless Access Points
Built from the ground up for multi-site networks, Meraki access points have revolutionized distributed branch wireless networking. Zero-touch deployments, multi-site visibility and control, and automated alerts make deploying, securing, and centrally managing branch networks a breeze.
- 6 models including
- High performance (802.11ac) and value-priced
- Enterprise-class silicon including PoE, voice/video optimization
- BYOD policies
- Application traffic shaping
- Guest access
- Enterprise security
- WIDS / WIPS
- Mesh routing
MS Access & Aggregation Switches
Cisco Meraki access and aggregation layer switches provide the backbone for networks of every size, combining secure, scalable, robust performance with an intuitive management experience.
- Gigabit access switches in 8, 24, and 48 port configurations, PoE available on all ports
- 10 Gigabit SFP+ aggregation switches in 24 and 48 port configurations
- Enterprise-class performance and reliability including non-blocking performance, voice/video QoS, and a lifetime warranty
- Layer 7 app visibility
- Virtual stacking
- PoE / PoE + on all ports
- Remote packet capture, cable testing
Cisco Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Cisco HyperFlex Systems combine Cisco UCS networking and computing technology and Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform to deliver a complete, end-to-end hyperconverged solution that arrives at your door with hypervisors and data platform software preinstalled. The result is a uniform pool of computing, networking, and storage resources that is designed to power your applications whether they are virtualized, containerized, or run on a bare-metal operating system.
Cisco Alliance Converged Solutions
Cisco offers a choice of integrated and hyperconverged systems that are tested, validated, and documented so that you can get your deployments up and running quickly and with confidence
- Vblock Systems
- Integrates compute, network, and storage technologies from Cisco, Dell EMC, and VMware.
- Integrated infrastructure solution by Cisco and Pure Storage
- An integrated infrastructure solution developed by Cisco and NetApp.
Simplified and Consistent IT Management
Cisco breaks down IT infrastructure silos with a unified management approach that lets you operationally integrate your individual servers and converged systems and manage everything with a single.
- UCS Management
- Reduced time to deploy new apps
- Reallocate resources quickly and efficiently
- Unified Fabric
- Reduced infrastructure
- Cohesive resource pools
- Virtualized I/O
- Improved scalability and flexibility
- Increased performance
- Compute with No Compromise
- Blade and Rack servers in a single UCS managed domain
- Physical and virtual workloads
Ready for Hybrid Cloud
Cisco’s portfolio of converged infrastructure solutions work with Cisco ONE™ Enterprise Cloud Suite and CliQr® software to automatically provision infrastructure resources and deploy application components and data across your private and public cloud environments
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is an architecture data center server platform composed of computing hardware, virtualization support, switching fabric, and management software introduced in 2009. Cisco UCS Servers provide a cohesive system that unites computing, networking, storage access, and virtualization. Improve server performance with a flexible, scalable architecture with lower TCO and simplified management.
Cisco Collaboration and Communication
Today’s business’s require a unified communications and collaboration platform providing end-users with a consistent experience regardless of the device or the location. Cisco is deploying these technologies to enable greater collaboration among employees, especially through integrated conferencing and online tools. Among the benefits of these deployments are reduced travel costs, improved employee productivity, enhanced teamwork, and faster dissemination of information.
Unified Communications - Unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for collaboration.
- Cisco Spark
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Expressway
Customer Care- Deliver personalized omnichannel experiences that satisfy your customers
- Cisco Unified Contact Center
Conferencing- In the cloud or on premises, collaborate more securely wherever you are
- Cisco WebEx
- Cisco TelePresence
Collaboration Endpoints- Find endpoints, from IP phones and video units to web, mobile, and desktop clients.
- Cisco Spark
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Jabber
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
ISE is a security-policy management platform that simplifies the delivery of secure access control across wired and wireless multivendor networks and remote VPN connections.
- Accurate identification of every user and device
- Easy provisioning of all devices
- Centralized policy management to control user access: whoever, wherever, and from whatever device
- Flexible integration with other solutions to speed threat detection, containment, and remediation
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
Cisco ASA Firewall with FirePOWER Services consolidates multiple security layers in a single platform, eliminating the cost of buying and managing multiple solutions. This integrated approach combines best-in-class security technology with multilayer protection integrated in a single device that’s less costly than piecemeal security solutions.
Cisco SMARTnet Renewals
Organizations need to keep a close eye on their contracts and upcoming renewals to ensure there are no gaps in coverage, which can be a challenge for organizations trying to keep track of multiple subscriptions. If a renewal is missed, devices can slip through the cracks, risking downtime and other damaging network issues. Clearpath's dedicated Cisco SMARTnet team can manage your renewals so instead of focusing on multiple contract complexities, you can focus on what matters most, the growth of your company.
Check out our recent blog posts covering our Cisco services:
- Cisco ACI and VMware NSX: How They Can Coexist
- Detecting and Blocking Malware at the Gateway
- Complete Endpoint Solutions